"THE HOME AGAIN PROJECT" RENT TO OWN
The Home Again Project makes affordable homeownership available to people who because of market conditions or personal circumstances may not qualify for a traditional mortgage.
- Homeowners who currently are currently selling their house through a short sale have the opportunity to “start over” by choosing a new property or exchanging their current underwater property for a comparable house at a dramatically reduced price. Participants transform their living situation by eliminating/reducing current mortgage debt and getting a fresh start.
People who are working to improve their current financial situation and are not quite ready to purchase a home can move into their dream house as a rental with the option to purchase at a later date. Participants gain the flexibility of renting with the security of home ownership.
Security and predictability – Price and terms are guaranteed
Value – All properties are sold at under market value
Efficiency – By working together all parties save time and money
Rent to Owners - Pay monthly rent and have the option to purchase the house at a guaranteed discount price in 1-3 years.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Complete the application and you will be autmatically registered with the program.
- When your registration is received you will be sent a credit application by email.
- Return the completed credit application.
- One of our managers will be contact you 5-7 days after your credit application is received.
* Please be aware that while the approval process is completed within 2 weeks, it typically takes 3-6 months to complete the entire process and move in to a rent to own property.
If you would like to qualify as a rent to owner please click on the registration link below.